- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.p3edGd8X.dpuf Mixed Chic: I'm a "Forest"

Saturday, February 16, 2013

I'm a "Forest"



Leggings: Forever 21 (similar) Heels: Downtown LA Sweater: Zara sale! similar here

I named this post after my boyfriend. He made fun of me for these leggings and called me forest... but hey I think they're hot haha! So here is another fabulously cheap outfit for all of my fellow broke college students. Leggings, about 15, shoes, 30, and sweater, 25. This is my typical fall staple outfit, tight on the bottom and loose on the top. Plus I love to throw in crazy prints to spice it up. I am a sucker for anything that has a remotely tropical feel to it...maybe because I see palm trees every day...hmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment