- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.p3edGd8X.dpuf Mixed Chic: Blogger Bazaar and Meeting Aimee Song

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Blogger Bazaar and Meeting Aimee Song

Heels: Wildpair Denim Cutoffs: Pacsun Blouse: Nordstrom's Rack, Bella Dahl

 Wow today was an awesome day! I dragged my boyfriend to Blogger Bazaar in Downtown LA and we ended up having a lot of fun! And of course the highlight of it was meeting Aimee Song herself! Needless to say, I was star struck but managed to get a few words out and told her how much I loved her work, and asked for any advice she had. She was so sweet! And some of the clothes I snagged were dope! Finished it up with a sushi date and some Pinkberry and now I'm relaxing at home. Perfect start to my Spring break. I hope you all had as great a day as I did!

XO Darien

No comments:

Post a Comment