- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.p3edGd8X.dpuf Mixed Chic: Feminine Whites

Friday, August 23, 2013

Feminine Whites

Hey everyone!
Well Summer is winding down, it's officially my last week before school starts. It's been so hot this week, so I've had to keep my outfits super light and breathable. This crochet crop tank and soft mini skirt were perfect for this weather. White is my favorite color, so I originally paired this skirt with a white crop tank top, but changed it to this cream one to have some texture variety. Added the bag and bracelets for a splash of color and there you have it! Perfect Summer outfit. Hope you all enjoyed yours, and for my fellow college students, enjoy your last week!

 Top: Lovers + Friends (similar)  Skirt: Brandy Melville Sandals: Dolce Vita Bag: Roxy Bracelets: Made by me and Brandy Melville

No comments:

Post a Comment