- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.p3edGd8X.dpuf Mixed Chic: Sheer Panel and DIY Ripped Denim

Monday, August 5, 2013

Sheer Panel and DIY Ripped Denim


Jeans: Zara (similar) and last seen here Shirt: Zara

I spent Sunday walking around the Grove with my roommates and enjoying the gorgeous day! I love this top, the sheer panel and different fabrics make it way more special than a plain white tee. I bought these jeans but quickly got sick of them, so I tried to spice them up by ripping them up a little bit. I just searched on youtube how to distress jeans and they came out perfectly! DIY can be a little scary... I try to practice on something else first before I try it on something I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment