- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.p3edGd8X.dpuf Mixed Chic: Neon Pop

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Neon Pop

Sandals: Zara Dress: Zara Starfish Necklace: Tiffany's

Its hump day...and I'm finding myself struggling to be motivated through the rest of the week. At least tomorrow I'm going with my Kris to 6 Flags for some fun! Thanks to my mama for taking these pics before I went to work. I'm crazy for bright colors, especially neon, and when I saw this dress at Zara it screamed my name. The cut outs and lightweight fabric made it perfect for this warm weather! And these sandals are the perfect shade of green and super comfy, can't wait to pair them with everything this summer. Currently, I am having an issue with DHL shipping. They delivered my package (Finders-Keepers shorts that I have been dying for) to the wrong address and the person stole them! I'm in the process of trying to track them down, but I'm warning you all, DONT USE DHL SHIPPING!!

XO Darien
 

No comments:

Post a Comment