- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.p3edGd8X.dpuf Mixed Chic: Ways to Wear: Floral Kimono

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Ways to Wear: Floral Kimono


Hey guys! So while I was at blogger bazaar, I picked up a gorgeous Lovers&Friends floral kimono. I quickly realized how versatile it was, so I wanted to do a post showing a few of the endless ways it can be styled.  This is definitely a must have piece for the Spring and Summer seasons! Here is the one I got in white, and more from Nasty Gal, Clover Canyon, and Tobi.

 For daytime, I paired it with an ASOS crop top, jean shorts, Dolce Vita sandals, and a white crossbody bag that I got at Foreign Exchange. This would be perfect for a day of errands or lunch with friends!
 I tried a variation of the previous look with some dark jean leggings that I got from Forever 21, a bright coral tank, and my favorite Wildpair heels.
 This is for sure my favorite option! For a date night, I paired it with a shiny belt, here's a similar one at Tobi. Then I added these gorgeous Sam Edelman heels and my Louis from my lovely boyfriend. I think I'm gonna wear this tonight!
Lastly, I tried putting it over a summery white dress for a casual look. Add a stack of bangles and you're good to go! Obviously, the possibilities are endless for this piece. Whenever I buy something, I try to picture the different ways I can wear it to get the most bang for my buck. This is especially important for us college students! What are some of your spring essentials?

Darien

1 comment:

  1. My friend wore one of these recently to the beach and it really made the outfit fun. I like that you showed a post styling it. :)

    xo
    Tiffy
    Blog: CuteLA.com

    ReplyDelete