- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.p3edGd8X.dpuf Mixed Chic: Black and White

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Black and White


Hey everyone, hope the beginning of your week is going great! I wore this on a late birthday dinner for my boo. I usually don't wear the black and white combo because while it is a classic look, I feel like it can make me look older than I am. I tried to take a younger, edgier spin on this trend. I paired this super soft white blouse with some tight black pants and gold embellishments. Some high heeled sandals would have looked great with this for nighttime, but I opted for some combat boots instead. 


Blouse: Zara (similar) Pants: Forever 21 Boots: Gifted, similar here and here Watch: Michael Kors
I started school today, and DANG was that a mission. I can't wait to go to sleep tonight. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment