- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.p3edGd8X.dpuf Mixed Chic: Boho Layers

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Boho Layers


I wore this the other week for a day of shopping with my best friend. It was almost too hot to wear this dress with the long sleeves, but the loose fit and light fabric made it bearable. I got this dress at the Planet Blue boutique in Venice when they had a sale. This originally went for $115, and I got it for $35. There is no way this dress is worth that much, it's ridiculous how marked up clothes get! But I do love it. It was super long, so I hemmed it and made it more suitable for my short frame. I put a white skirt underneath because the dress is semi-sheer, and also because it looks really cute peeking out! This is a great example of how to layer during the summer. Enjoy your labor day weekend everyone! Mine will be spent doing homework :(
Dress: Blu Moon Skirt: Brandy Melville Sandals: Nordstrom's Rack

No comments:

Post a Comment