- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.p3edGd8X.dpuf Mixed Chic: Sunday Best

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Sunday Best

Sometimes, really cool stuff happens and I like to share about it on my blog. Well today I was in church and who do I see sitting across from me? Brittany Furlan! I've been watching her videos for a while now and I am obsessed with her. I love how she has the confidence to be silly in her videos even though there are so many mean people out there! Well, long story short, I went up to her (nervous) and she was SO nice! We walked and had a talk for a little while, and she was so down to earth and so thankful for everything she has. Really inspiring. It's funny how you think it will be just an ordinary day, and then something like this happens. Thank you for being so nice to me Brittany and I wish you even more success in the future :)
Tank: Guess Skirt: Zara Heels: Forever 21(similar)
OH yeah! The original purpose of this post, haha. I wore this really cute sarong-style skirt from Zara, and paired it with a fitted Guess tank top and some simple heels. I love the print on this skirt, and the sarong style makes it even more unique and fun. I bought this when I was in Paris, which makes it even more special! I styled the outfit simply because I wanted the skirt to be the focus. 
Thank you for reading my blog, and have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment