- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.p3edGd8X.dpuf Mixed Chic: Black Out

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Black Out


This outfit is a lot different from what I usually wear. I feel most comfortable in bright colors and whites. I wanted to get out of my comfort zone, and went for black on black!


When keeping to a single color in an outfit, the key is to vary texture to keep it interesting. I wore this top with a lace bandeau underneath to emphasize the sheerness. Some super short black shorts and thigh highs made it sexy, but still covered. I was really feelin this look, I'm gonna keep experimenting with monochrome outfits. 


Bandeau: Free People Top: Forever 21 Shorts: Forever 21 Boots: Gifted (similarBag: Downtown LA 

No comments:

Post a Comment