- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.p3edGd8X.dpuf Mixed Chic: Perfect White Blouse

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Perfect White Blouse

This post is dedicated to one of the most essential items that any woman, and actually any man, should have. A white blouse. It is the perfect canvas to create an outfit around with endless possibilities. White tops are one of the items I probably have way too many of, but can't stop collecting! I definitely do not follow the "don't wear white after labor day" trend. I have been searching for a blouse that is soft, loose but not unflattering, and unique. I found this one online from Free People and I knew it was the one. The different types of fabric adds more texture and interest to the top. It was priced at $98 but I did a little digging and found a new one on Ebay for less than half the price! Here it is in different colors on 6pm.com for $54. 

No comments:

Post a Comment