- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.p3edGd8X.dpuf Mixed Chic: Simply Stylist

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Simply Stylist

I went to the Simply Stylist conference at the Grove this past Saturday. I learned so much from all the speakers, and I can't wait to try out all the great tips they gave us!

For this event I wanted to wear something that was really true to my personal style. I love that easy California look. The tropical print skirt and casual wrap top tied together with a belt looks instantly put together. I love these heels so much because they go with everything and are actually pretty comfortable!

Zara Sandals (similar here) , Forever 21 wrap tank also at Tobi , Forever 21 belt, Zara skirt, Juicy Couture bag 

No comments:

Post a Comment