- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.p3edGd8X.dpuf Mixed Chic: Mixing Prints

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Mixing Prints

Today is a super lazy day, so I just went in my closet and threw something together. I got this skirt in a Brandy sale box for $10 and this top a while ago from VS Pink. These sandals were originally $100 but I got them for more than 50% off! 6pm.com is my latest obsession because they have great brands at amazing prices! I've been eyeing a ton of stuff on there, especially these sick 7FAM jeans! Pairing this tropical print skirt with leopard sandals made this look fun and more interesting. The key to mixing prints is to keep the color scheme similar, or work with neutrals. 

No comments:

Post a Comment