- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.p3edGd8X.dpuf Mixed Chic: Menswear

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Menswear



Thrifted Men's Hawaiian Shirt (Similar Here), Old Abercrombie Jean Leggings, Steve Madden boots

I wore this running errands and I wanted to keep it simple and comfortable. I got these leggings so long ago, and I really don't shop at Abercrombie anymore, but these fit so well and are so easy to move in! I love a good jean legging. This men's shirt was thrifted from a Hawaiian festival I went to with my dad. I love when girls wear menswear, something about it is so sexy. I usually don't rock this look, but since you know I am crazy about tropical prints I had to try it out. The shirt had a lot going on so I just paired it with a complimenting color belt and neutrals on the bottom. If you're going to try the menswear look, I suggest making the top or bottom more fitted to avoid looking sloppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment