- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.p3edGd8X.dpuf Mixed Chic: Insta-Fits

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Insta-Fits

The majority of my time is spent on the go by myself. There have been so many times when I loved an outfit I wore, but had nobody to take a photo of me! Here are a couple of Instagram pics I have taken during the past few months. Bear with the mirror selfies!


Rocking this gorgeous asymmetrical skirt I got in Paris with a Free People lace cami and Zara heels.
Teal Asos crop and Zara skirt. Wore this on a day it was over 100 degrees!
My fave Asap tshirt and Zara shorts.
Sexy suede Bebe dress worn clubbing!
LBD from Brandy Melville with Calvin Klein heels. They are SO comfy!
Sexy Zara top and heels worn on a date night with my babe.
Featured this outfit here
Amazing black tee with vegan leather sleeves, def going to feature this soon! Worn with Joe's jean leggings and combat boots.
Rocking the half-tuck on this gorgeous Zara blouse and heels. Pictured with my daddy!
I LOVE these jeans! DIY distressing is so fun!
Work selfie! Wearing my Free People blouse featured here  
Business attire! Guess jumpsuit, Jeffrey Campbell Litas, and Forever 21 head scarf. 
Asap Rocky tee, old Forever 21 track jacket, Flying Monkey jeggings, Louis Vuitton bag

No comments:

Post a Comment