- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.p3edGd8X.dpuf Mixed Chic: Plaid and Leather

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Plaid and Leather



I was feeling kind of badass today, so I wanted to go for a tougher look. That's why I love clothes so much, they can transform your whole attitude and let you create who you want to be.

These Joe's jean leggings are so comfy. I love how they are pull on instead of zip up. 
Joe's Jeans leggings, Guess Heels, Abercrombie and Fitch flannel, Foreign Exchange Tank
I've had these heels for the longest time and I am still obsessed with them. The combination of mesh and leather straps makes them so sexy! I paired them with jeans and a tank to dress them down for a more understated look with edge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment